Monday, January 31, 2011

Zhao Huang-- Job Ad Analysis

1. Yes, I did. Bank of China is the biggest bank in China, the bank served consecutively as the country's central bank. It is one of the most important banks in China and served for over seventy percent of people in China. If I can get a position in International Business Contact in Bank of China, the salary might be six thousands at least per month which is about eight hundred dollars per month. This is not a lot but after three months the salary may increase, it is a stable job and this would be an excellent work experience for my future.

2. Bank of China’s Global Website is http://www.bank-of-china.com/en/index.html , Bank of China has upheld spirit of “pursuing excellence” roughout its near hundred-year history..

3. “Diversified”, “domestic and overseas businesses”, “Risk management”, “Major in Finance, Economics or English”. I chose these words because I will finish my Bachelor’s degree in USA and I know what is “diversity” very well; I am majoring Finance and English is my second language, also, I am very interested in risk management and I may choose this as my major in my Graduate School.

4. The employer is looking for someone who have strong major background relates to domestic and international business and financial marketing, and people who are honest, good communication skills and teamwork skills; great English skills. Personally, “people who have strong major background relates to domestic and international business and financial marketing” should be the most important requirements for candidates, because if you don’t have enough knowledge for this job, you can never do it well.

No comments:

Post a Comment