Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Mohammed Zulkernine - Response 2

The first article gave the point of views of one person who demonstrated the way he looks at candidates’ resume. The second article gave perspective of different people and the way they critique candidate’s resume. While I was reading through both the articles I came to know with many ignorant facts such as the importance of collecting all the activities or job experiences I had performed in my life whether they are relevant to my work or not. I have to be extremely concise and legible about all my information, not to get carried away by writing a lot of unnecessary information and also not to be disheartened if my Grade Point Average (GPA) is below 3.0 in college level. I felt anxious when I came to know that the employee of the first article emphasizes deeply on the unique qualities that a candidate possesses. Just a certificate from the reputed Purdue University would not be sufficient for me to get a job. I need to gather more experience and work in small firms to elevate my resume. By reading the second article I learnt the importance of putting all the information into paper. There is much information that could be left out by me or may not be organized properly while making the resume. The importance of organizational skills was greatly emphasized in the second article. Overall, by looking through both these articles I have realized the importance of time management and utilizing every moment to boost my resume and also using my time effectively. I learned that every simple productive work may result in something extremely fruitful in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment