Monday, January 31, 2011

Ji Hyun- Job Ad Analysis

Job Ad




1. No, I didn't know anything about this company at all. I chose this job advertisement because I like the job they offered, investment analyst. It only requires Bachelor's Degree and with working experience less than 1 year.


2. The company, RV Kuhns.& Associates, Inc., have a website. It's URL is httpp://www.rvkuhns.com/. They said it is a top-ranked investment consulting company. The philosophy of this company is to provide useful investment information to clients and assist clients to succeed in investment. They currently consults to more than 375 client accounts throughout the United States.

3. The key words that I can use in my resume and cover letter are flexiblity, ability to perform a responsible and complex functions, ability to use of independent judgement, keen interest in financial markets, and strong problem solving skills.

4. My prospective employer is seeking employee who has Bachelor's Degree in finance or other business related fields with good finance background knowledge, strong analytical and problem solving skills, excellent spoken and written communication skills, computer skills,etc. I think among these skills the most important skills needed for this job is analytical skills, because to make right decisions it is important to analyze data correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment