Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Yu Gu - Response 04

The Jason Shugars’ case seems very interesting to me. What he did seems very funny, but it must be the true expression of his feeling. Usually, people cannot express what they really think about the jobs, when they are in contracts. So the goodbye letters becomes the best opportunities to express their angers.
Beyond expressing angers, the anger letter discloses the real relationship between Jason Shugars and his boss. That would be valuable information for perspective employees, because no company would give their negative information on its website. It would remind the perspective employees the positions they are consider may not be as great as they think.
Jason Shugars’ story reminds me, a professional writing has not to be “professional”. Sometimes, it is just a person’s naturally expression. As emotional beings, human communicate with each other best, when there is emotion involving, and in the internet era this is becoming easier.
An anger letter is definitely not something we would like to see frequently. To prevent serious conflicts between employees and employers, I would recommend people to try to find as much information as possible about their perspective jobs. In addition, the legal system is never too good to be improved.
I don’t think I have ever sent an anger email. Generally I don’t have the intense to write an anger letter, even I was very angry. I would rather talk to the person on face, or forget about it. An anger email, for me, seems does not make too much sense, although this is not necessarily true for other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment