Tuesday, February 1, 2011

JUNSUP LEE- Job ad analysis

1. The company I decided to do for the project 1 is Paramount which is the film company. The reason for choosing this company is that I want to get a job in a big company. Also, I want to work in the big city which is very important for me. I alreay knew this company since it is well known one. There are a lot of famous movies from this company.
2. This company has URL. URL is this. This company is the oldest global producer of filmed entertainment. They want the individual who can work smart, and can share dedication and passion. There is no special section for the company's personality or philosophy.
3. The keywords "multitask","strict deadlines" "teamwork" are the word that I want to put on my resume. I like to finish my work strong everythime. I take full responsibility when I do the work. Also, I am good at communicating with teammates and bringing best results. Therefore, I want to address my strengths in resume to show that I am ready for start working.
4.The basic qualification is minimum of a year experience and bachelor's degree in Finance and Accounting. However, they want people who are good at team work and MS Office. Also, employees need to have good written and communication skills, and have multi task ability. I think that the teamwork is the most important since we don't work alone at the workplace. Knowing how to do better teamwork is the key in the company. Along with teamwork, having good communication skill is also very important. It will improve work efficiency since people with this skill can exchange ideas and understand main points much easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment