Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Kwanbin Lim - Job Ad Analysis

1. I am going to do a job Ad analysis on JP Morgan. One of my friends got a job offering from JP Morgan last year, so I heard about this company before I started researching. JP Morgan was considered as one of the top investment bank throughout the world. Which I already knew that they offer fully integrated business including mergers and acquisitions, equity research, equity capital markets, debt capital markets, cash equities, personal credits and rate markets, and more. Last year, JP Morgan’s stock value has dramatically increased, which made a highest record around the world.

2. This company offers a website. Their address is www.jpmorgan.co.kr/careers.aspx. One of the best personality of JP Morgan is that they promotes employee based on one’s performance rather than their experiences with the company. Also, depending on their performances in JP Morgan, they give priority benefits with the extra salary and promotion.
JP Morgan’s biggest philosophy is relationship banking. They believe that trust between client made them the first banking in the world.

3. The keywords from this job Ad, that I can use on my resume or cover letter is diversity, interpersonal skills, and leadership.

4. In my opinion, my prospective employer would like to see my communication skills, and interpersonal skills, and leadership skills. I think this company don’t seek only for economic and math skills, because on their career information they wrote that they are looking for diversity.

No comments:

Post a Comment