Thursday, February 3, 2011

Mohammed Zulkernine - Jod Ad Analysis

1. I was ignorant about the information of the company before I saw the job advertisement. While I was going through the main functions of the company, I was very impressed and realized that all my educational experiences can be utilized by this company and minimum job experiences the company want is less than one year which is beneficiary for me.

2. The company has a website. The url of the company is: http://www.parker.com/portal/site/PARKER/menuitem.b90576e27a4d71ae1bfcc510237ad1ca/?vgnextoid=c38888b5bd16e010VgnVCM1000000308a8c0RCRD&vgnextfmt=default
The website suggests that the company Increases quarterly dividend 10 percent to 32 percent per Share. Which suggest it’s a profitable company. The website also suggests that they like to work as a team, always together to accomplish all the achievements.

3. The title of the job first caught my eyes that stated Accountant as the job title. It further state that job experience required by the company is less than one year. I can use my Job experience in my resume. I can also use information from the website which says that the employee must have good close visions, professional attitude and good public relation skills. I can also write that I have good multitasking abilities.

4. The employer wants the candidate to have good knowledge on accounting and finance. It also requires that the candidate has knowledge on making financial reports. I believe that the most essential requirements for applying for the job is that the candidate must have a strong hold on accounting and finance and can think both analytically and critically for making financial reports.

No comments:

Post a Comment