Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Zhaoyi Wang--Response 5

1) The biggest luck they get is that they ordered bacon dishes and get the idea that people can taste bacon in whatever dishes they want. In addition, it is very surprising that they reached the idea to provide the bacon taste to dishes with salt. Usually, in my mind, if I want the bacon taste wherever I want, I will consider recipes for that. However, since they got the idea to make a tasted seasoning, they skipped this step.

2) Yes, I will invest the money to Bacon salt but I will not invest to bacon salt itself. I will invest its R&D to create more various types of tasted salts. The most creative idea in this product is that people can enjoy salt not only in the taste of salt itself but various types of other tastes, just like dressing. For example, chicken salt, fruits salt and whatever taste people want. The technique of making salt have other tastes is worth to be invested.

This case, I think, is very similar with the case of “Ajinomoto”, one of the seasoning making dishes tastier. Ajinomoto is a type of chemical seasoning widely accepted in Asia. The inventor tried to figure out what makes people feel tasty. He did the research and found the formula of it. Nowadays, this formula of chemical is not only used as a seasoning but also as the ingredient of sports drink.

I’m not sure about the side effect of the technique of tasting salt, but I’m sure that there is a certain market for tasted salt and it has the possibility of diversifying its usage. That’s why Bacon Salt is worth to be invested.

No comments:

Post a Comment