Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Nornazira-Response 5

This is a very interesting venture by two men. I consider them as creative and innovative throughout their story in realizing the idea of bacon salt. The story may be seen as "Lucky" and fortunate, by experiencing the bourbon whiskey with fried bacon and later meeting people who follow Kosher diet but without being creative and observant, they would not come up with this brilliant idea to serve the bacon lover consumers.

If I have a hundred thousand dollars, I would definitely invest in this product. I don't eat bacon (upon my religious diet) but I would love to taste the bacon without having the real use of bacon in my diet. With this advantage, this product can attract Kosher (Jewish) and Halal (Muslim) diet community by emphasizing the  ingredient is vegetarian. Another fact that make will venture in this investment is the consumer prospect where I think Americans do love bacon in their food. Besides that, this product can also be commercialized with variety of flavors.  

No comments:

Post a Comment