Monday, April 11, 2011

Response 5 - Seong Taek Kim

The video inspired me with the concept of luck applied to business standard. I completely agree that luck is a central key to success. I strongly believe that even a smartest plan with huge backed up budget is a subject to fail without luck. Luck's got power to control the whole aspect of business. Weather to fail or succedd, luck plays a centrol role in business. A very well reputated restarant will lose its business if a cochroach is found in a served food, such bad luck leads to damage the image of the restaurant that might eventually result in failure. On the other hand, with luck, a small company's stock price will be doubled if a good rumor by mistake, somehow spreads to make the investors believe that it's got the most potential to grow, and with the invested money, the company holds the oppertunity to change the future of company. Highly unlikely but it is still possible with luck. This is how luck controls the future of success or failiure. I believe that luck itself got the power to the success. Speaking of the bacon product, I wouldn't invent because I wouldn't know much about the product plus I personally don't like bacons myself, I would very much like to invest in something that I am very interested in.

No comments:

Post a Comment